THE GREAT WEAPON OF A WOMAN : Episode 1




This story was once shared on my Facebook account (Vincent Kalanda) in 2014 but I have included a lot of ingredients to make it more interesting than before. I need a lot of inspiration from you through comments.
With a very cheerful and elated heart are the cooks turning on the big pot that is
carefully mounted at the rare end of the field.


 The atmosphere was giving out a very good aroma as the whole family of KALANDA are
rejoicing, because one doesn't need to be told
before one can sense that truly the preparation is for an upcoming wedding party.


Kachele ( Peter's father ) comes in
"Ahahah, you haven't finished your dressing palya ponse" kachele said on seeing that Peter is still
watching the neatly scrubbed standing glass in his room as he adjusted his tie to have the perfect wow dressing.
"I'm almost done dad, you know today is my
joyful day, so as a fine son, I need to dress like my father" Peter said posing round for his dad to see him with a hundred percent concentration.


Hmmmm truly he's a younger version of me
Kachele thought "but that doesn't mean you should use the whole day to dress because if you do,when will you get to the reception" Kachele said as he sat down on the bed right behind his son
Peter.
"In a jiffy dad, but I must get this done" Peter said pointing at his tie tied round his neck.
"I can see that the excitement is all written over your face today my son"Kachele said as he teased
his son jokingly


"Dad, I know you know that today's event is just once in a lifetime" Peter said still clinging to the mirror.
"well you're right but wait a minute where is my woman" Kachele said referring to his wife.
"I think She's with the other women downstairs"
Peter said "Ehn ehn dad, that reminds me
again, I want to ask you a question, may I do that? "Peter said moving away from the mirror and went to sit down beside his father.


"So that, why do you like to call mum "my
woman"
"You mean you wanted to know why I do call
your mother my woman we mwana?" Kachele said as the
noise that arose from his white good looking jacket which one can easily tell that it was ordered from the overseas disturbed him from hearing
his son's reply.


"Yes dad, I really want to know why?"Peter said as he was focusing on his father lips as he wanted to carry out all the words he(Kachele) wanted to say.
"But why not let us leave this till another
day"Kachele persuaded his son(Peter)


"Daddy No, please I really want to know that today"Peter insisted "Hmmmm, okay son, I'll tell you why if you really want that now"Kachele said as he took off
his glasses.
"yes dad, I want to know" Peter said still focusing on his father's lips.
"You see, I did like to convince you that women are more powerful than men "His father said
"How is that possible dad?" Peter asked
anxiously.


"You See my son, women are the creatures that
you cannot compete with (Peter stands up and begin to move towards the burglary), they are the creatures that GOD created specially for the existence of human "Kachele said
"How dad? "Peter asked now becoming more anxious.
"they are son, I can even say that if there is no woman, there won't be life"Kachele said as he began to talk in parables.
"Dad but why are you saying this in favour of
women"Peter asked as he watches clearly at
his father.


"Yes son I will, why, because *GOD* gave every woman a particular and different power which is
unique to them? "Kachele said now smiling.
"But if they have power they should be the one
controlling the men? "Peter asked.
"Not like that son, the power I'm talking about is like a weapon given unto them, which they can use on any man they marry or any man that breaks their heart" Kachele said as the smile disappears on his face.
"Dad, how do we know this weapon you're
talking about?"Peter asked.


"It's up to you notice that from her"Kachele said.
"But how did you know that of my mum?" Peter asked in a puzzled manner
"Hmmmm, about that, I learned it in a very hard way"
"I wish to know dad"
Let me tell you a short story about myself son
Peter readjusted his seat.
"Few years ago, when I married your mother...."

Written by Mr Vincent Kalanda

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2

No comments