PASSION Episode 2

PASSION

EPISODE 2

...Roses were laid on the floor and on the table well served dinner and a champagne on it. Two seats stood opposite each other other. It's only going to me and her tonight.

She turned around and hugged me so tight.
"Thanks so much Kamulaza, you are really unbelievable." She murmured in my ears placing soft kisses on my neck.
"Anything for a beautiful girl, let's sit and enjoy the meal," I responded pulling a chair for her.

We gobbled down the meal. Once in a while I would stretch my legs under the table and run my toes up and down her thighs and she'd gusped looking at me with a shy smile.

When we were done with the food, I popped the champagne and we drunk. There was soft music playing in the background and so I took her hands and led her to the dance floor. My hands slid down to her waist as hers wrapped around my neck. She was short and so her head rested on my chest. I pulled her chin up so that she was staring right in my eyes. Her dark brown eyes were so beautiful. 

I slowly lowered my lips down to her as I nibbled them lightly. She responded by kissing me back slowly before the kiss grew intense and rough. My tongue slid into her mouth and I worked it down her throat. My hands slowly slipped to her ass and I started squizing them and grabbing them. She was now standing on her toes as she deepened the kiss.

We were running out of breath as we wrestled our lips smooching, licking, bitting, deep throating and everything. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and without breaking the kiss, I started making for the bed. Opening the door, the dimly lit room came to view. More rose petals on the white bedsheets. Slower music playing on the background. I closed the door and pinned her right behind the closed door.

My hands worked its way up to her chest as I slowly sauized her breasts and noticed she was not putting on any bra. All this while our lips had not disengaged. We kissing with loud moans and noises like our lives depended on it. My hands slip underneath her dress as I grabbed her ass and oh my days! No pants.
"You...are...so naughty baby," I wispered in between the kiss and she just smiled. 

I unzipped her dress and let it fall on the floor, she stood there Infront of me, all nude. Her erected nipples dangerously pointed at me. Her clean shaven honey pie in view. I thought of how bad I was going to lick her as I undressed.

WATCH OUT FOR SEASON 3

No comments