PASSION

PASSION

EPISODE 1

📲 I'll be there in thirty minute time.
📲 Okay I'm here waiting for you.
Chilufya hang up the phone afterwards. I could feel butterflies fill my stomach. I had been craving her and I think this is going to be the biggest night of my life. I had spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and ensuring that everything was in order. Checking in the kitchen one last time, the meal that I had prepared for her stood in the cupboard in a hotpot. The fridge was stuck with juice, wine and alcohol. Whatever she wanted would be there.

I had showered and put on a see through top and a bum short. My hair tied up in a messy ban. I heard a car driving into the driveway and I knew that the time was here. The bell rang and I took one last glance at the mirror and I was convinced that I looked better. 

Taking in one last deep breath, I turned the door knob and behold, she was there, looking all yummy in a creamy dress that stopped right above her thighs and heels. She had no make up on but she looked really pretty. 
"Come in," I said flushing her a smile. She came in and as I closed the door, she gave me a hot hug, her tender breasts pressing on with mine and a signal was sent right down there to my p***y and I could feel it throb.

"Thanks so much for coming you know," I said disengaging from the hug. I led her to the sitting room. She sat on a coach right beside me. Her brown thighs exposed to me and I was having a hard time not touching them.

As I remember, Chilufya  was the new girl in my school and the first time I saw her, I felt really attracted to her. Her long silky smooth hair, her big round eyes and fully packed lips was such a great picture to behold. She was also short and medium thick.
"I need a drink Kamulaza," she snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh! Sorry, let me get you..."
"No! Never mind, I can get it myself. I shouldn't be stressing you," she said getting up and walking over to the fridge that stood right opposite me. She opened it and stood on her toes trying to eye the one she needed. As she stretched her hands to pick the black and white wine on the top shelf of the fridge, her dress shifted up and her bum cheeks revealed. I wanted to walk right there and spank her so hard but I kept my cool.

She served us the wine and we sipped talking about our life, interests, dislikes and everything. At exactly seven thirty, I led her to the secret room that I had designed specially for our dinner.

She gasped as she got into the room that had candles lit. Roses were laid on the floor and on the table stood well served dinner and a champagne on it. Two seats stood opposite each other. It was only going to be me and her tonight.
*
*
WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

No comments